Unclaimed Money Recovery

Site Disclosure Here.

Welcome to Unclaimed Money Recovery

We formed our company after realizing that many Americans and/or People who have “Unclaimed Money/Property.” Individuals, companies and organisations have unclaimed money/property. Money that they legally own left with the Government, State departments and Regulatory bodies, that they don’t realize is there.

It is reported that only 2% of this unclaimed money is recovered and returned to it’s rightful owners. That leaves 98% that will eventually be absorbed by the Government as revenue and so will be lost to its rightful owners. This Property has a recovery timeline of 5 years in some States or less.

Each year the Government collects millions of dollars that have been declared lost or not claimed. “California’s Unclaimed Property Laws requires Banks, Insurance Companies, Corporations, and Certain other entities to report and submit their customers’ property to the State Controller’s Office when there has been no activity for a period of time (generally three (3) years.” An unclaimed Property with the Government after 5 years will be forfeited to the Government.